Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Monday 3 February 2014

Back to blogging!

I cannot believe it has been over a year since my last blog post, I am an awful blogger!

Quite a bit has happened in the past year. I worked full time and saved up enough money to go travelling around Europe with some friends for over three months. I had the time of my life, having never travelled to Europe before there was so much to see and do.

Since I returned home, I have been working and am preparing to start back at university in March. I'm lucky enough to be taking a short holiday to Japan with my family next week. But I'd love to start blogging again and I have actually missed it.

I'm still looking to focus on beauty as I'm pretty obsessed with skin care and makeup, but I'd also like to start blogging about another passion of mine, food. So there will be few recipe posts in the future.

Here's to a new year and fresh start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment