Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lust Have It: July 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts this month! I've been on holidays in New Zealand. 
I'm surprised I made it home before my Lust Have It box had even arrived. Hopefully they arrive more promptly next month! This month the products came enclosed in a bright orange bag. 


The products for July were:
  • Tigi Shine Junkie lip gloss in Java - full-size ($16.95)
  • Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion - Orange Blossom ($29.95 for 300mL)
  • Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo - 50mL ($29.00 for 500mL)
  • Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner - 30mL ($29.00 for 250mL)
  • Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub - 5mL ($38.95 for 50mL)
  • Avene Gentle Eye Make-up Remover - 25mL ($22.95 for 125mL)

The Tigi Shine Junkie lip gloss in the colour Java is the only full-size product included in this months box. I'm honestly a bit surprised with it as I associate Bed Head with haircare products and had no idea they also produced makeup. The colour is not something I'm drawn to as it is a nude-brown, so I will probably give this away. 

The next product is Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion in Orange Blossom. This smells nice and is a great size for travelling so I'm sure I will use this up. 

I was happy to find Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner in this months box. I love trying out haircare samples and these smell really nice and fruity. The sizes are quite good as well with 50mL for the shampoo and 30mL for the conditioner. 

Finally two products from Avene were included in the July box. The first is a 25mL bottle of the Gentle Eye Make-up Remover and the second is a tiny 5mL sample of the Gentle Purifying Scrub. I haven't tried much from this brand except for the Thermal Spring Water (which I love!) so I'm excited to see how these products go. 

Overall I'm quite pleased with the contents on this months box. It would be nice to see more variation in brands (as opposed to 2 products from Avene). There is a good variation of products with a makeup item, body lotion, hair care and skin care. I will happily use all these items except for the lipgloss as it is not a colour I feel compliments me. 

What did you think about the contents of this months Lust Have It box?

1 comment:

  1. I agree there was good variation of make up/body lotion/hair care but I wish that they had of not given us 2 Avene!

    ReplyDelete