Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Tuesday 5 June 2012

My First Haul

This is my first ever haul post!
Today I picked up some necessities and a few other things that I just couldn't resist.


  • L'oreal Elnett Hairspray (Absolute Hold) - This was included in my wishlist post. I'm happy to have a full-size of this hairspray and am looking forward to trying the Absolute Hold formula.
  • Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion - This is a lotion that I have purchased before. It smells great and does a good job of moisturising. It is also very affordable.
  • Pantene 3 Minute Miracle - I have used this hair treatment before and it works well. The treatment leaves hair feeling extremely smooth and silky. However, the effects are short-term so these are best used if you want your hair to look nice for a special occasion or just as a pick-me-up.
  • Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner (Long Term Relationship) - I haven't used Herbal Essences much but I decided to pick the shampoo and conditioner up from this line as they were on sale. I usually use the Joico K-Pak range which I really love, but maybe these will work just as well for a fraction of the price.
  • Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo - I use this to deep clean my brushes and I was running low so decided to pick up the largest bottle available.
  • Revitanail pack - I picked this up because it was such a good deal, for $18.69 I got the full-size Revitanail nail strengthener and a hand cream (When the polish alone retails for $29.99). Hopefully this will improve the strength and condition of my nails.
  • Swisspers Cotton Sqaures - Finally, I purchased some cotton squares - not too interesting but these work well and their claim "leaves no messy fibres" is true!


I picked up two more things that I thought I would add to this haul post.  
  • Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray - I couldn't find this where I picked up the last products so I'm very happy to have found it. This is my favourite heat protectant. It can be used on wet hair before blow drying or on dry hair before curling or straightening. Love it!
  • Australis Primer - I've never tried this before but was curious to try it after reading good reviews. I haven't used it yet but I'me excited to see how it works. 
Have you tried any of these items? What do you think of them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment