Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Saturday 9 June 2012

Review: MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Summer Haze

I decided to buy the MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Summer Haze. It came out earlier this year in the MAC Naturally collection, but it is still available on the Australian website.


This was my first time ordering from MAC's online website and I was happy with the service. They do usually charge for shipping, unfortunately. However, they often have codes that you can use to receive free shipping, which I utilised.



Summer Haze is a shimmery champagne colour with bronze and gold veining. I love the marbled effect of the Mineralized Eyeshadows, it's so pretty.


Unfortunately, the veining disappears after the first few uses, as you can see it started to disappear in the middle where I swatched it.


This is a great colour for everyday if you love bronze/gold colours. I find the MAC's Mineralized Eyeshadows have a shorter wear time, so make sure to use an eye primer underneath to extend the wear time.


The eyeshadow retails for $40 and contains 2.2g of product.


The strange thing about the package was the box was so large, yet only held one eyeshadow. The eyeshadow was surrounded by sheets of black tissue paper to hold it in place. This seemed like such a waste of packaging. (Sorry about the bad iPhone picture!)


2 comments:

  1. I really love this shade! Do you mind if I ask you what code you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember exactly what code I used for this order, but if you sign up to their email list they include them frequently. Try DITTO or WELCOMEJUN12 :)

      Delete